Birthday Party Information!
Party Package Price - $165
ONE FLAT FEE FOR UP TO 15 PARTICIPANTS (including birthday child)
Prices guaranteed on on all April, May, June Birthdays!
NOTE: DUE to COACH/ATTENDEE ratio we can not take more than
15 participants on the floor.
Note: children 3 and under must be accompanied by an adult on the floor.
PLEASE NOTE: 2 weeks notice required for cancellation of booking with full refund
Online Booking just made it easy as 1..2..3..
Still have a question? Contact our office at 780-458-3153. Our office staff will be pleased to help you.
(Due to the availability of ONLINE BOOKING for Birthday Parties,
we can not accept booking requests through email)
We offer parties on Saturday and Sunday. Check our login below to see dates and times available!
Want to add something special to your party?
Dynamyx is now selling Sparkle Tattoo Kits.
Purchase yours today! You can add at the time of booking your party.
WANT SOMETHING UNIQUE FOR YOUR CHILD'S BIRTHDAY EXPERIENCE?
Dynamyx has partnered with Ever After Princess Parties!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SELECT FROM THEIR PACKAGES BELOW.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Please read carefully!
Birthday Parties consist of one hour of gymnastics games & activities, lead by a certified coach and followed by an hour in our party room. Please call the office for more information and to book a time.
In order to have the best possible Birthday Party experience, we require the following rules to be followed:
- Ask your guest to arrive 15 minutes early and to dress in comfortable gym clothes.
- No extra time is permitted in the gym or the part rooms. As parties are booked back to back, the next attendees will require set up time.
- We ask that you call the gym 5 days before your party to confirm the number of children attending. This is due to our coach-participant ratio policy.
- Coaches have the right to refuse participants on the floor if numbers are over the confirmed amount.
- We supply the room only. Please ensure you supply your own utensils, dinnerware, cutlery, and food.
- Once your time is up on the floor, please ensure that your guest do not reenter the gymnastics area.